Seeking Professional Advice
Managing student loan repayment can be complex, frustrating, and time-consuming. Laws and policies are always changing, loan servicers can be difficult to deal with, and it can be hard to come up with a strategy when you feel overwhelmed. to adapt and adjust their repayment strategies, it is important to remain optimistic and proactive.
My Education Solutions is a Student Loan Management firm that will help you navigate through the complexities of Government Forgiveness. MES is not a refinancing or a debt settlement company. If you qualify for a Student Loan Forgiveness program, MES administers all the paperwork and communicates with the Service provider. Our clients are on a path to complete Student Loan Forgiveness and are benefiting from lower monthly payments that will save them money over the life of the loan.
What Are Your Options?
Refinancing your student loans can lower your interest rate but you have to be aware of the downsides:
- You will lose Federal benefits (such as future Forgiveness plans) and borrower protections.
- Credit and income requirements may limit your eligibility.
- Private loans may have variable interest rates and could go up.
- Extending the repayment term can increase your overall costs.
Debt settlement firms may promise they can lower your student loan debt but that is not always true and you have to be wary of scams.
- Debt settlement is not generally applicable to student loans and the Department of Education does not participate in them so be aware of scam companies.
- You could lose federal protections and benefits.
- You could damage your credit score.
- These firms can charge high fees for services.
Federal student loan programs are available but they require time and knowledge to make them work for you.
- Communication with loan servicers can be time-consuming and frustrating.
- There is a constant need for new and updated paperwork.
- Policies and laws can change without your knowledge.
- If payments aren’t made on time it can jeopardize your good standing in a program.
Why Is My Education Solutions the Best Option for Me?
As a Student Loan Forgiveness management firm, MES has a strong track record and hundreds of satisfied clients.
- An experienced adviser is always standing by to answer your questions and provide solutions.
- Our Clients save an average of $522 per month on their monthly student loan payment.
- 99% of our clients are accepted into the Government’s Forgiveness program.
- Clients enrolled in the MES program have a 100% success rate in receiving Forgiveness after completing their required payments.
What Does My Education Solutions Do?
MES has experienced Advisors, Client Care, and Auditors to ensure your Student Loan Forgiveness program needs are met.
- MES will discuss your eligibility and apply for a Department of Education Student Loan Forgiveness program on your behalf.
- Monthly management of the loan including payments, submitting forms, and tracking the path to Forgiveness.
- Auditing services will identify and correct any errors made by the loan Servicer.
- Annual renewals and preparation of necessary to maintain Forgiveness eligibility.
- At the end of the program, MES handles the Forgiveness release paperwork with the Department of Education
There is no cost to find out if you qualify for a Student Loan Forgiveness program. If you’re interested in lowering your monthly payments and saving money, reach out to one of our experienced Advisors at (210) 812-3200, and we will help you take control of your student loan debt.