Frequently Asked Questions About Student Loan Forgiveness
Yes! Our office is open for drop-ins on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 AM – 6 PM.
Yes, you can try. Working directly with the Servicer can be difficult, as you may not have the tools or knowledge to navigate the complexities of Forgiveness programs. My Education Solutions (MES) has a 100% success rate in helping clients complete Forgiveness programs, thanks to our experienced Advisors. We act as your watchdogs, ensuring that the Servicer gives you full credit for your payments. You can have an experienced Advisor take care of your student loans for you, freeing up your time and energy.
MES’s student loan management advisors ensure that your paperwork and payments are properly recorded. Our auditors fix any discrepancies with the servicer, and we ensure that renewals and compliance are administered.
Yes! Our main office in San Antonio is open for drop-ins on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9 AM – 6 PM.
Yes, if your loans are in default or collections, you may still qualify to enroll in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program. Even if you have been contacted regarding wage garnishment, we may still be able to help you if take action quickly. To reach us, please call 210-812-3200 or email Advisors@MyEduSolutions.com today.
No, My Education Solutions assists individuals with Student Loan Forgiveness programs and maintains their eligibility in such programs only.
Please log in to your Client Advocate Portal (CAP). All of the information about your program, including your payment history, can be accessed here. Please call 210-812-3200 and our Client Care team will be happy to additional questions you may have.
The application process for Student Loan Forgiveness varies depending on the program. However, an MES Advisor will find the best program for your situation and submit the application to the Department of Education on your behalf.
Your MES Student Loan Advisor will process your application and answer all your questions. Approvals by the Department of Education can be decided within 10 business days. MES will stay in touch through the process.
My Education Solutions has successfully helped thousands of individuals navigate the complexities of student loan debt repayment and hundreds have received complete forgiveness from the government. MES Advisors audit & resolve Servicer posting errors on your behalf so your qualified payments will count toward forgiveness.
Our trusted Student Loan Advisors help you take control of your debt through a fully-managed student loan program.
My Education Solutions Management Services Include:
- Direct access to speak with a solution-oriented Student Loan Advisor
- MES Advisors audit & resolve Servicer posting errors for forgiveness eligibility
- Monthly payment drafting & tracking in (CAP) Client Advocate Portal
- Yearly Renewal team keeps your monthly payments low and in good standing
- Student Loan alert notifications for Dept. of Education industry changes affecting you
To become a MES Client you must have at least $10,000 in Federal Student Loan Debt. Speak to a MES Advisor to see how we can help you.
My Education Solutions is a Student Loan Management Firm that helps individuals with federal student loan debt. We offer a variety of services, including:
- Advising clients on which Forgiveness programs they qualify for
- Managing the entire Forgiveness process, including submitting paperwork and tracking payments
- Auditing Servicer records to ensure that payments are being credited correctly
- Resolving any issues that may arise during the Forgiveness process
There is no cost to apply for Student Loan Forgiveness with My Education Solutions. When the Department of Education approves your new, lower monthly payment, MES will proceed with the enrollment process. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $299 and a monthly fee of $49 for their management services.
Forgiveness is a program in which you may no longer be required to repay some or all of your loan. After specific requirements are fulfilled, the Government cancels the remaining balance due (principal and interest).
Refinance is a process that can lower your interest rate and monthly payments, but you will still have to pay back the total amount of your loan (principal plus interest). Refinancing will also disqualify you from future Government Forgiveness plans.
My Education Solutions is unique in several ways:
- MES is not affiliated with the Government or Servicers and is not owned by any bank or loan company. We are paid by the Client and operate on behalf of the client’s best interests.
- We use proprietary software to track and manage Forgiveness programs, which helps to ensure that the process is accurate and efficient.
- We have a team of experienced Advisors who are knowledgeable about the different Forgiveness programs and can help clients navigate the complex process.
My Education Solutions helps individuals with more than $10k in Federal student loan debt. We also help individuals who are currently in the following statuses:
- Choosing not to work (ex. caring for a family member with disabilities) and having the means to pay $49
- Working for a for-profit entity
- Working for a non-profit, government, city, state, county, or tribal entity
- Working in any job in education
- Active military in any position
HI! Please call 210-812-3200 and our Client Care team will be happy to help.
Please call 210-812-3200 and our Client Care team will be happy to help.
The Department of Education will always own your Federal loans. Only the Department of Education will be the agency that forgives the remaining balance of your student loan debt once the term of your forgiveness program is completed.
Since we are not refinancing your student loans, MES can lower your payments and you can still qualify for Government Forgiveness opportunities. Refinancing would prevent you from this in the future.