Required Documents

Typical Documents Requested during Enrollment

Documents Needed:

  • Two (2) Forms of ID (At Least ONE Federally-Approved Document like a Driver’s License)
  • If employed:  One (1) paystub from current employer -OR- a copy of your recent tax return.
    If not employed: no document is required

If you own you own business or are self-employed:

  • Two (2) forms of ID (At Least ONE Federally-Approved Document)
  • Statement of Income letter on company letterhead.

Your Advisor will let you know if an additional document is needed based on your individual situation.

How It Works: View The 6 Steps of Student Loan Forgiveness