NEW CLIENT PORTAL:
Now every Client can access your payments and track which ones apply toward your Forgiveness Plan. Click here for a private Virtual tour with our Portal Customer Care Team to get started and then you can access your payment portal 24/7 from your computer or mobile phone.
NEW BILLING PROCESS:
MES has simplified our billing processes so that everyone is billed on the 1st of each month their $49 MES Management Fee and their Service Fee if owed. All Servicers will be paid by the 15th of each month and all Servicer due dates will be between the 16th to the 28th of that same month. Now when you make a payment it will count toward that month’s Forgiveness Plan so it is easy for you and the Department of Education to track and give you credit for your payment.
WE ARE MOVING TO OUR OWN BUILDING:
MES is excited to share that we have purchased our own building and are already in the process of moving to our permanent home at 2700 Lockhill Selma, San Antonio, TX 78230. The building will be open on April 15, 2021, when all the renovations are complete. In the meantime, we are still available to you 24/7 virtually for all your needs.
Great News! President Biden is going to continue the original terms of the CARES Act signed on March 27, 2020. Our existing and new Clients told us their billing preferences at the beginning of the Cares Act which will continue to be honored unless you request to change them.
My Education Solutions is here to answer your questions about your specific student loan situation to ensure you are equipped with the right information to make the best decision for you and your family while taking advantage of the valuable benefits brought about by the CARES Act. Call us today at 210-812-3200 to speak live with a My Education Solutions representative to see if you qualify for a Forgiveness program.
This information applies to our existing Clients who are in good standing on their Student Loan Forgiveness Program. Being in Good Standing means that they are actively enrolled in a PSLF (Public Student Loan Forgiveness) 10 year or IDR 20 or 25 year program.
If you have failed to recertify in 2020 please contact Customer Care immediately at 210-812-3200 so that we can get you certified and you can enjoy the benefits listed below.
- Your Student Loan Program has been placed in Administrative Forbearance which has no adverse effect on your credit or your Forgiveness program.
- Interest has stopped accruing on all student loan forgiveness programs during this time.
- If you are in a Forgiveness Plan the Government has reduced everyone’s payment to a $0 payment until September 30, 2021.
- A $0 payment will count as if you made a full payment on your Forgiveness Program if you are in good standing.
- You have the option to make Servicer payments which will lower the principal of your overall debt. If you selected 1b on your Disclosure with MES your next Servicer Fee draft will be on March 1, 2021.
Benefits for My Education Solutions Clients during CARES Act:
Thank you for your overwhelming support with 93% of our Clients Active and paying their $49 a month MES Management fee we continue to advocate and develop more tools to help you manage your student loan programs. In addition, we continue to enroll new Clients every day from our Client Referrals which is the highest form of compliment that you can give us. Thank you again for your continued support.
- MES is continuing to keep our Clients in the loop as the Government continues to change their policy regarding Student Loan Forgiveness program status.
- MES is continuing to renew over 350 Clients per month so that they stay in good standing during the CARES Act to receive the $0 pay benefits.
- MES has completed the Client Portal so you can track all of your payments made and ensure that the Servicer gave you credit on your Forgiveness Plan.
- MES continues to audit your payment plan with Servicers when a payment is made to make sure that your payments are counting toward your Forgiveness Plan.
- MES provides Mortgage Letters to your lenders to help you qualify for homes and refinance.